The original craftsman's workshop was founded in 1949 by the brothers Giacomo and Leonardo Moscolari, and over the years it has become an important industrial company.
It extends over 16,000 sq. m. including 6,500 sq.m. of buildings and has an uncommonly extensive range of equipment.
The OFFICINE MECCANICHE MOSCOLARI can carry out any type of work for the following industries: Iron & Steel, General Manufacturing, Shipyards, Railways, Mining and Nuclear Power.
Our stands to the Fair of Hannover